Published Nov 14, 2019Tory Lanez is taking us back to the early 2000s with his latest project Chixtape 5, and he's proven that with the unveiling of the tracklisting.
In addition to the previously revealed T-Pain collaboration "Jerry Sprunger," it also features plenty of high-profile names from years back, including Jagged Edge, Jermaine Dupri, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Ludacris, The-Dream, Mya, Mario, Trey Songz, Ashanti, Lloyd, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, Slim and Nyce.
See the full tracklisting for Chixtape 5 below.
As previously reported, the whole album hears Lanez sampling songs from the same retro time period — specifically 2000 to 2006.
Chixtape 5 is officially out tomorrow (November 15).
UPDATE (11/15, 8 a.m. EST): You can now stream all of Chixtape 5 below.
1. Jalissa's Back! [skit]
2. The Trade (ft. Jagged Edge & Jermaine Dupri)
3. Jerry Sprunger (ft. T-Pain)
4. Beauty in the Benz (ft. Snoop Dogg)
5. Blowin' Mine's // Leah's Introduction [skit]
6. The Take (ft. Chris Brown)
7. Broken Promises
8. The Fargo Splash (ft. Ludacris)
9. Luv Ya Gyal // Love Sounds (ft. The-Dream)
11. Best of You (ft. Mya // Busted) [skit]
12. The Cry (ft. Mario)
13. Still Waiting (ft. Trey Songz)
14. A Fools Tale [Running Back] (ft. Ashanti)
15. Thoughts (ft. Lloyd & Lil Wayne)
16. If You Gotta… (ft. Fabolous)
17. Room 112 (ft. Slim & Nyce)
18. Last Love Letter [skit]