Here Are All the Details for Ariana Grande's 'Charlie's Angels' Soundtrack
The anticipated OST features Nicki Minaj, Chaka Khan, Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus, Donna Summer and more
Published Oct 11, 2019At long last, Ariana Grande has pulled back the curtain on the upcoming Charlie's Angels soundtrack.
The full OST is due out November 1 via Republic Records/Sony Pictures Entertainment. And not only is Grande executive producing the entire album, but the tracklist shows she's contributed four new songs to the record, as well as has writing credits on even more.
The Charlie's Angels (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) will feature the new Grande songs "Bad to You" featuring Normani and Nicki Minaj, "Nobody" with Chaka Khan, "Got Her Own" with Victoria Monét, and the purely solo "How I Look on You."
Of course, the soundtrack also includes the previously shared "Don't Call Me Angel (Charlie's Angels)," which features Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey.
Right now, we've got hit with the new OST cut "How It's Done" by Kash Doll, Kim Petras, Alma and Stefflon Don. The track was co-written by Grande, and you can hear it below.
Down below, you can see the full tracklist to the soundtrack. As you'll see, it also includes tracks by Anitta and Danielle Bradbery, as well as the legendary Donna Summer.
Charlie's Angels — which comes from director Elizabeth Banks — hits theatres on November 15.
Pre-order Charlie's Angels (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) now.
Charlie's Angels (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack):
1. "How It's Done" – Kash Doll, Kim Petras, ALMA, Stefflon Don
2. "Bad To You" – Ariana Grande, Normani, Nicki Minaj
3. "Don't Call Me Angel (Charlie's Angels)" – Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey
4. "Eyes Off You" – M-22, Arlissa, Kiana Ledé
5. "Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix)" - Donna Summer
6. "Nobody" – Ariana Grande, Chaka Khan
7. "Pantera" – Anitta
8. "How I Look On You" - Ariana Grande
9. "Blackout" – Danielle Bradbery
10. "Got Her Own" - Ariana Grande, Victoria Monét
11. "Charlie's Angels Theme (Black Caviar Remix)" – Jack Elliott, Allyn Ferguson